La Vela Summer Promotion 2017
Price from: US$ 109 per person
- Driving to Halong Bay through the lush, scenic Red River Delta
- Cruising overnight onboard a modern steel junk, the charming replica paddle steamer, on tranquil UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay
- Savouring the best cuisine onboard and highlights of a cooking demonstration
- Taking the time to soak up the beauty of Halong Bay - thousands of limestone islands scattered amidst the clear, turquoise waters
- Exploring the limestone islands and turquoise waters of UNESCO World Heritage Site Halong Bay
|12:00||Arrival in Tuan Chau Island|
|12:45||Transfer to La Vela Pontoon|
|13:00||Welcome drinks, cruise information and check-in|
|13:15 - 14:45||Lunch is served at the restaurant|
|15:00||Visit Sung Sot Cave (1 hour)|
|16:00 - 17:00||Cruise along Halong Bay
Afternoon tea on the sundeck
Enjoy an afternoon spa treatment*
Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
|17:00 – 17:45||Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
|17:45 - 18:45||Happy Hour on the sundeck*|
|19:15||Dinner is served at the restaurant|
|21:00||Happy Hour on the sundeck*
Enjoy a spa treatment*
Board games & darts
|06:30||Tai Chi on the sundeck|
|07:00||Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries in the restaurant|
|07:40||Visit Ti Top Island|
|08:45 - 09:15||Bill settlement and check out|
|09:00||Breakfast at the restaurant|
|10:10||Traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony|
|10:45||Return to Tuan Chau Marina|
11:00 - 12:00
|Light lunch is served at 1958 Restaurant (for guests on the La Vela shuttle)|
|12:15 - 12:30||Return to Hanoi|
* Payable upon bill settlement and cabin checkout
Program can be changed without prior notice
Change of Itineraries
The Lavela cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wi Fi is available on board the La Vela but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Destinations in the bay
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
An area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handicraft system based on Vietnamese traditional experience and Japanese technology.
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- Welcome drink, juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English/French speaking guide onboard
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- All meals mentioned above (01 lunch, 01 set menu dinner, 01 light breakfast and brunch)
- Travel Insurance onboard
- Tax and service charges
- Hotels, airport transfers
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving, barbeques and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list