As a member of the leading cruise company in Halong Bay, we take safety and security seriously. From regular fire drill trainings and basic emergency and first-aid trainings, La Vela Cruises puts everyone’s safety on the top priority, both for our guests and our crew members.
La Vela Cruises is aware of all the possibilities that may happen while cruising in Halong Bay. And as a company, it is our responsibility to make sure that everyone on board with us, both guests and crew, are in their utmost protection, whether it's as small as an engine breakage or a fire emergency.
Please be reminded that all guests will be briefed prior to the cruising itinerary so everyone would have a clearer idea on what to do and who to call when faced with an emergency whilst cruising along the bay.
All boats feature the following safety amenities and furnishing to ensure the safest cruise in the bay.
- Safety instructions given by the Cruise Manager upon boarding
- Life jackets in all cabins and public areas
- Life buoys / Life rafts
- Leakage alarm system
- ICOM system
- Fire safety system
- Dead bolt in rooms
- Sprinkler in room
- Audible smoke alarms
- 24 hour security staff
- Regular safety inspections
- Break glass emergency phone
- Smoke extractors in corridors
- Video camera at entrance
- Video surveillance in hallways
- Auto Doors can be forced open
- Emergency lighting at emergency exits
- Complies with Htl Safety Act 1990
- Loudspeaker system
- Exterior video surveillance
- Emergency electric generator
- Visual alarm for common areas
- Smoke alarm in room
- Emergency plan in cabin
- Smoke alarm in public areas
- Compliance to national safety regulations