Hanoi and Halong Combo
Price from: US$ 157 per person
The Combo Hotels & Cruise is an ideal combination of peaceful havens above water to experience Northern Vietnam’s must-see landmarks. The package offers one night on-land accommodation at one of the best boutique hotels in Hanoi and further extends the comfort to the following night with an overnight cruise experience on La Vela Cruise. Take your time to explore the ancient beauty of Hanoi charming capital, stay relaxed in the comfortable atmosphere of your Hanoi accommodation and get ready for another amazing day uncovering the stunning landscapes of World Heritage Site Halong Bay. Book our Combo Hotels & Cruise to save more and enjoy more!
Deluxe Duo: US$ 179 per person
Superior Duo: US$ 157 per person
Exchange Rate: 1 USD = 22,500 VND
|Deluxe Duo||Superior Duo|
|Pan Pacific Hanoi||Mercure la Gare|
|12:00||Arrival in Tuan Chau Island|
|12:45||Transfer to La Vela Pontoon|
|13:00||Welcome drinks, cruise information and check-in|
|13:15 - 14:45||Lunch is served at the restaurant|
|15:00||Visit Sung Sot Cave (1 hour)|
|16:00 - 17:00||Cruise along Halong Bay
Afternoon tea on the sundeck
Enjoy an afternoon spa treatment*
Kayaking * option in Tung Sau Pearl Farm or Luon Cave
|17:00 – 17:45||Cooking demonstration on the sundeck
Anchor at Coconut Tree Island for overnight stay
|17:45 - 18:45||Happy Hour on the sundeck*|
|19:15||Dinner is served at the restaurant|
|21:00||Happy Hour on the sundeck*
Enjoy a spa treatment*
Board games & darts
|06:30||Tai Chi on the sundeck|
|07:00||Coffee & tea with freshly baked pastries in the restaurant|
|07:40||Visit Ti Top Island|
|08:45 - 09:15||Bill settlement and check out|
|09:00||Breakfast at the restaurant|
|10:10||Traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony|
|10:45||Return to Tuan Chau Marina|
11:00 - 12:00
|Light lunch is served at 1958 Restaurant (for guests on the La Vela shuttle)|
|12:15 - 12:30||Return to Hanoi|
* Payable upon bill settlement and cabin checkout
Program can be changed without prior notice
Change of Itineraries
The La Vela cruise itinerary may change from time to time depending on the weather forecast or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wi Fi is available on board the La Vela but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Destinations in the bay
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2 including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Commonly known as Hang Sung Sot, it is the largest cave in Halong Bay. Discovered by a group of French explorers in the early 1900s, the cave is popular because of its panoramic views of the bay from the top.
A destination best for kayaking located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
An area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handicraft system based on Vietnamese traditional experience and Japanese technology.
Named after the Russian astronaut German Titov during his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- This offer is valid from 1st May until 30th Sept, 2017
- Applied for 2 people minimum
- Please press BOOK NOW to extend your stay either at hotels or cruise.
- Private transfer Noi Bai Airport – Hanoi Hotel
- Stay one night pre- or post-cruise at hotel in Hanoi. Breakfast is inclusive for two
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer Hanoi - Halong
- 2 days 1 night cruise onboard La Vela Cruise
- 01 Deluxe Cabin (AC/Heater)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Full board meals (per person: 2 lunches / 1 dinner / 1 breakfast)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- On board insurance, taxes and service charges
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving, barbeques and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list